Free Tru64 software: Beta Testers Required

Free Tru64 software: Beta Testers Required

Post by news.easysoft.co » Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

We are looking for developers who require Tru64 access to remote database
systems on windows or other platforms. This Personal version of this
software will be available for unrestricted free use for up to 3 concurrent
database connections.

The Easysoft ODBC-ODBC Bridge (OOB) provides full ODBC 3.5 access to any
remote ODBC driver. The software has already been installed on several
thousand Linux and other unix platforms and has now been ported toTru64
alpha V5.0.  We are looking for people who  are willing to test this beta
version of the OOB to give us their feedback and comments.

Applications which can be used with the OOB include ColdFusion, ApplixWare,
Staroffice UDMSearch and any other ODBC application. Development tools
include Perl, Python, Rexx/SQL and PHP.

A Personal version of this software will be available for free, unlimited
period use for up to 3 concurrent database connections.

If you are interested in testing this version of the OOB or would like

Thank you,

Eleanor Dowding

1. SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

Looks a bit dodgy to me...

throughout Europe and we have been placed with the challenge of locating
them.
candidates. Please ignore this mail and/or accept our apologies if it is not
relevant to your newsgroup, but some of your users might just be interested.
would be grateful if you would use the link below to mail us your interest.
E-mail address. On receipt of this mail we will forward you full details of
the positions available as soon as possible.

2. Need help with install!!

3. Beta testers required for new high performance server

4. Promise Fasttrak66 Raid Controller

5. Beta testers required for Audio Conference Server

6. Network problem - please help

7. beta tester required for Internet telephony server

8. Solaris x86 and 8MB RAM

9. WANTED - Beta Testers for Sterling Software’s Upcoming TN3270 Intelligent Access Product

10. SOFTWARE:'Fast-Start' QuickTime movie tool beta testers wanted

11. WANTED - Beta Testers for Sterling Software’s Upcoming TN3270 Intelligent Access Product

12. Wanted: Software Design Tool Beta Testers