Kernel module - device driver error...

Post by Eddi » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 06:30:22

So, gays I need some help in %subj% writting...
The function configure_driver has returned EINVAL... May be anybody
knows and can describe me the possible values of parameters or mey be
anybody has a troubles with this function... Additionally may be
anybody can tell me about function "lan_configure"?

Thank you very much !

Kernel module - device driver error...

Post by barone » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:41:50

Good thing he did not mis-spell: So, folks

Quote:> So, gays I need some help in %subj% writting...
> The function configure_driver has returned EINVAL... May be anybody
> knows and can describe me the possible values of parameters or mey be
> anybody has a troubles with this function... Additionally may be
> anybody can tell me about function "lan_configure"?

> Thank you very much !

1. Ft. Worth - Linux Kernel Module Programmer - Unix kernel modules & Unix device drivers

Linux Kernel Module Programmer - A very loose environment, casual attire,
needs an intermediate to advanced Linux Kernel Module Programmer
immediately for a critical role. This person must have specific experience
in programming Unix kernel modules or drivers and TCP/sockets, preferably
with Linux kernel modules or drivers, or an understanding or experience of
parallel and distributed processing. Program a Linux kernal module to
fulfill the need for a routing program performing communications and shared
server resource management on web servers. These programming tasks are below
the socket level, but some manipulation of sockets is part of the tasks.
This person will perform cutting edge server applications development in a
parallel and distributed environment. This experience is a huge resume
boost.

Required Skills: MUST HAVE experience in programming a Unix or Linux KERNAL
MODULE or DRIVER! ... and C / Unix, networks and protocols, an innovative
mind that enjoys thinking out of the box, good work ethic, work well alone,
self motivated, requires little supervision.

Desired Skills: parallel and distributed processing.

Start Date: ASAP

Type: - Permanent -

Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 Annual
+stock options

Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability
Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Stock Options, Flex Time

Location: Ft. Worth , TX - Hurst, TX
TO APPLY, PLEASE CALL OR FORWARD RESUME TO:

Larry Bergstrom
Computer Staff, LLC
1701 W. Northwest Highway
Grapevine, Texas 76051-8105

OFFICE metro  (817) 329-5009
FAX   (817) 329-5091
WEBSITE:  http://www.compstaffonline.com/listings.html
HOME  (817) 251-2029
MOBILE  (817) 723-4298
Information Technology Contract & Permanent Placement Services
ALL RESUME RESPONDENTS ARE HELD CONFIDENTIAL

2. FTP

3. Kernel 2.2 and device driver/modules

4. Q: groups over NFS

5. Linux Device Driver, Linux Kernel Module Developer - 5 packets per second

6. Bug in libc-5.2.18 or mkfs.minix?

7. Kernel loadable modules (streams not device drivers)

8. PPP dialup to my ISP

9. Linux device driver (kernel module) written in C++

10. How can I make device driver module to support many version of kernel?

11. Accessing a device-driver out of kernel-module

12. Kernel Module Device Driver Help

13. Debug and error messages in AIXv3 device drivers and kernel extensions