Samba and NT authentication

Post by Norbert Gnip » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi

i am looking for a tool on tru64 like pam_smb for linux.

Thanks

Nobby

Post by Adam Pric » Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> Hi

> i am looking for a tool on tru64 like pam_smb for linux.

> Thanks

> Nobby

Perhaps advanced server can do what you want, see the release notes

http://www.unix.digital.com/faqs/publications/asdu/HTML/RELNOTES5/REL...

Hope this helps
Adam

1. apache authentication and NT domains (samba)

I am running redhat 5.2 and the latest version of Samba.  I currently am
able to connect to my machines via smb and the authentications are being
relayed via samba to the NT network primary domain controllers.

I would like my apache (1.3.6) server to be able to authenticate users via
samba to our NT domain servers.  Can this be done, and how?

Please respond to my email as my news groups carrier is limited in scope...

2. Printer still not working ....

3. Samba and Windows NT authentication...

4. on video device

5. Samba authentication of NT Workstation

6. ide.c vs. hd.c -- approx 12k bigger

7. Samba and NT mount authentication

8. More problems with router (solved?)

9. Samba Share - NT Authentication

10. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

11. Samba als NT-Dom?nenserver für NT 4.0 Workstations

12. NT<->Samba performance depends on _size_ of NT environment variables!?!

13. How to connect NT machine through samba Linux box to NT net?