searching board with cirrus EP9307

Post by E » Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:15:59

Hi all,

I have read an article in Linux device and found cirrus EP9307 fit my
need. Can anyone suggest me a board that use this processor?

thx
ET

1. RH6.0, Cirrus GD5434 on-board video card problems

Please help!

I am about to use my Compaq Prolinea as a fishing weight!!!

When starting X-windows I get corruption on the screen. When  I close X, the
image corruption follows onto the command-line. Rebooting corrects the
command-line corruption.

I have installed RH6 with no problems, when running X configuration tool it
correctly picks up the Cirrus GD5434 and installs the XF86_SVGA server. I
have upgraded XFree86 to 3.3.6, tried various entries in XF86Config
(no_bitblt, no_imageblt, sw_cursor), tried various resolutions but still the
same problem!!!

I have even got my hands on S3 PCI video card, installed this and disabled
the onboard video card in the BIOS. If I run the X Configuration tool, it
still picks up the (disabled) Cirrus. If I manually configure the XF86Config
file for the S3 card it works fine - until I reboot the PC. Somehow the
on-board Cirrus card is being re-enabled!!

Any ideas would be more than appreciated.

Brendon

2. Can't get UMAX 1220S scanner to work with SCSI & Linux

3. CIRRUS LOGIC BOARD & XWINDOWS

4. RE2: [Evms-devel] EVMS announcement

5. XF86Config for Cirrus Logic 5420 512k ram board - xf86conf (0/2)

6. what is (really) a process ? and associated questions

7. downloading linux to Cirrus Logic EP7211 board

8. ATI Mach32 Card and INTEL Zappa Board

9. Download ARM Linux to Cirrus Logic EP7211 board

10. Single Frequency monitors and Cirrus Logic video boards

11. Cirrus board -- no modes?

12. Linux ports on Atmel AT91EB01, Sharp AEB-1 and Cirrus Logic EDB7211 developmemt board?

13. SVGALIB and CIRRUS LOGIC 5420 Vid Board