Performance measurements for Linux on PowerPC?

Performance measurements for Linux on PowerPC?

Post by Chris van Engele » Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:22:10

Does anyone know if there are tools/utilities available to do
performance measurements for applications running under
Linux on a PowerPC?

Thanks,
Chris van Engelen
AimSys BV
Hilversum, The Netherlands

1. powerpc-linux, powerpc-eabi, powerpc-eabisim

Can someone explain me what is the difference between
PowerPC specific GNU packages (binutils, gcc, gdb etc.)
configuration options: powerpc-linux, powerpc-eabi,
powerpc-eabisim ?
ps. I'm going to port linux to a powerpc based embedded
system
Krzysztof

2. WordPerfect under Unix

3. Are there any performance measurement APIs on Linux?

4. Change code page setting

5. TCP/IP Performance of PowerPC linux

6. How full is the tape

7. performance measurement tools

8. PPP setup in RH5.0

9. performance measurement for Pentium CPU

10. Performance Measurement on the WAN

11. Help:Performance measurements

12. Process Group Performance Measurement

13. Looking for performance measurement tools