PCI card with PWM outputs

Post by Ramon Costa i Castell » Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:50:19

Hi,

I'm looking for a PCI card which has several PWM
outputs. Can anyone point me to appropriate
pointers ?

Best if it has drivers for Linux.

Thank you in advance,

R. Costa-Castello

  costa.vcf
< 1K Download

PCI card with PWM outputs

Post by Denis Lachapell » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 07:07:16

We have a board available providing 24 IO through a PCI chip and an FPGA, we
provide the FPGA configured for simple IO, but you can alter the content of
the FPGA as you need. This is done simply by software re-loading the FPGA. I
guess you could then program some pins to provide PWM output.

If you commits to serious quantity we could help you.

Regards,

Sysacom R&D plus inc.
www.sysacom.ca
tel (450) 585-6396

Quote:> Hi,

> I'm looking for a PCI card which has several PWM
> outputs. Can anyone point me to appropriate
> pointers ?

> Best if it has drivers for Linux.

> Thank you in advance,

> R. Costa-Castello

1. Seeking: modern PCI video card with DVI (flat panel) output

Does anyone know of a modern PCI video card with DVI (flat panel) output
under Linux?  In particular, I need something to run an LCD at 1600x1200.

Why?  I'm looking at server motherboards (eg., dual P4 Xeon, 8G RAM)
and none of these have AGP slots.

PCI cards are extremely rare these days.  Perhaps cards designed for Mac
machines work on x86/linux in a PCI slot?

Thanks for any help,
  Richard

2. Need advice on advanced Linux Development methodology...

3. PCI ethernet card shares irq with PCI scsi card

4. Baseling or logging scripts for upgrade

5. PCI Riser card for Multia and S3 PCI card

6. help i cant get linux up and running

7. how to get unixware v7 recognize pci modem and pci sound card??

8. Calcomp drawing tablet anyone?

9. Patch(2.4.6):serial unmaintained (bugfix pci timedia/sunix/exsys pci cards)

10. Regular PCI to Compact PCI riser card?

11. Does a 4422 pci cards really need a 66 Mhz PCI bus ?

12. PCI SIIG scsi PCI card

13. Adaptec 2940 PCI SCSI controller; AMD 79C970 PCI ethernet card