Good magazines?

Post by Dan Basset » Mon, 14 May 2001 09:22:08

Hi,

Does anyone know of some good all-purpose electronics magazines such as
Elektor Electronics
that deals with microcontrollers, microprocessors, embedded systems, etc and
contains articles and projects?

Any names and links would be greatly appreciated..

Dan

Good magazines?

Post by M.Lebowsk » Mon, 14 May 2001 15:31:49

http://www.embedded-linux.org/linux.php3

My favorite is Embedded Linux Journal

Good magazines?

Post by Stephen Frankli » Tue, 15 May 2001 12:48:14

Also try Circuit Cellar Ink.

http://www.circuitcellar.com

> Hi,

> Does anyone know of some good all-purpose electronics magazines such as
> Elektor Electronics
> that deals with microcontrollers, microprocessors, embedded systems, etc and
> contains articles and projects?

> Any names and links would be greatly appreciated..

> Dan

1. Need good magazines for Unix programmers?

I would like to get a list of good magazines which I can
subscribe for Unix programmers (not *users*). Please
respond by email only.

thanks

--

Software Engineer                     |
SETT Inc. (Affiliated to EVB Software Engineering, Inc.)

2. Monitor does wiered things under X

4. curses interface q

5. a good sys admin magazine

6. Remote Telnet Problem

7. Suggest a good, objective networking magazine?

8. Free passes to COMDEX

9. a good sys admin magazine

10. Good HPUX magazine?

11. any good solaris magazines?

12. Recommendations for good Systems Adim Magazines or Journals

13. Sys Admin Magazine; any good?