comparison docs on Linux and CE embedded?

comparison docs on Linux and CE embedded?

Post by wils » Tue, 27 Jul 2004 06:46:20

any good documents of comparison? please let me know, I will be deeply
obliged to find some.

thanks,
wilson

--

Check the LinuxDevice web page at
This page has quite a few links comparing Embedded Linux and Windows.

Remis

*********************************
To reply, remove  >.fake<

1. Embedded developers using VxWorks, Linux, NT or CE wanted

GoAhead Software is offering a chance to beta test remote upgrading
capability in your networked appliance or device.  GoAhead FieldUpgraderT
provides manufacturers of networked devices with a comprehensive solution
for automatically upgrading their products in the field.

GoAhead FieldUpgrader allows you to upgrade software, firmware, O/Ss or data
using a device-initiated approach. These upgrades can provide products with
new features, reliability enhancements, performance improvements, updated
applications, security patches and bug fixes.

GoAhead FieldUpgrader removes the end-customer burden of manually upgrading
their product, and reduces the manufacturer's expenditures for costly
support visits and product recalls.

If you are developing in an NT or Linux environment and your device runs
Embedded NT, Embedded Linux, VxWorks, CE, NT, or Linux, you may qualify for
participation.

If you are interested in trying GoAhead FieldUpgrader out in your device,
visit:

GoAhead FieldUpgrader beta program will run through February 2000. Please
sign up right away if you are interested in participating!!

Best regards,

Nick Berliner

____

Nick Berliner
Internet Marketing Coordinator/GoAhead Software

www.goahead.com
phone 425-468-5404

2. threads and signals

3. Multiple FTP sessions

4. comparison of embedded linux flavours

5. Hitachi IDE CD with Slackware 96

6. Book / Docs recomendation for getting going on embedded Linux ?

7. stdperfmeter in Solaris7?

8. Linux mail server w/ embedded Excel docs support

9. where is comparison of different embedded liunx system?

10. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

11. Matrox Mystique ands X.

12. Embedded linux , RT Linux , Linux