Recommendations for ucLinux + QVGA screen

Recommendations for ucLinux + QVGA screen

Post by David Brow » Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:45:35

We are considering making a ucLinux card with a quarter VGA display.  Were
it not for the display requirement, I'd go for a ColdFire 5234 (partly
because we expect to use it on other unrelated cards).  But the ColdFire
chip does not have any sort of display hardware (such as lcd drivers), which
would mean an external display driver or a screen with its own controllers.
Does anyone have any recommendations here, particularly for something that
will be relatively easy to get going under ucLinux?  Perhaps something with
framebuffer drivers?

David

"I love deadlines.  I love the whooshing noise they make as they go past."
Douglas Adams