LInuxBIos

Post by lewi » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:39:44

Dear all:
  i go to the linux bios homepage, and click the code.
then it go to the source forge. and give me some instruction about cvs. but
i don't know how to use.
  i  want the source code of linux bios.
where can i find?
Lewis

1. OpenBIOS, FreeBIOS, and LinuxBIOS

Hi, I was wondering about these three things. What exactly are they? I
read the documentation they offer, but it doesn't seem to give me much
detail on what they are/do. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
for your time.

2. disk-led-assoc - Sun E450

3. x86 boot enhancements, linuxbios support 10/11

4. How to set up a DNS server??

5. Mini-ITX, LinuxBios and DOC

6. Installation Problem

7. Recommendations for miniture linux pc (perhaps with linuxbios?)

8. need help with SMC Etherpower PCI card

9. x86 boot enhancements, linuxbios support

10. What is LinuxBIOS?

11. x86 ELF bootable kernels/Linux booting Linux/LinuxBIOS