what can i do with those gpio ?

Post by RusH » Sat, 09 Oct 2004 13:06:32

I'v got a mips SoC running Linux kernel, 16(maybe 32 if i sacrifice
some memory) GPIO pins sitting bored (16 can initiate interrupt). There
is also UART port (22MHz clock = very fast, 40ns cycles).
I'm evaluating my options about using them :

-IDE/CF interface
-SD/MMC interfase ?
-Camera
-LPT (printserver)
-USB host controller ?
-... ?

I would love to see such a project with a sample code.

what can i do with those gpio ?

Post by g9u5d.. » Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:33:35

What/who's hardware are you using?

Quote:>I'v got a mips SoC running Linux kernel, 16(maybe 32 if i sacrifice
>some memory) GPIO pins sitting bored (16 can initiate interrupt). There
>is also UART port (22MHz clock = very fast, 40ns cycles).
>I'm evaluating my options about using them :

>-IDE/CF interface
>-SD/MMC interfase ?
>-Camera
>-LPT (printserver)
>-USB host controller ?
>-... ?
>I would love to see such a project with a sample code.
>--
>Like ninjas, true hackers are shrouded in secrecy and mystery.
>You may never know -- UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE.

1. It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.local-touch.com/ISPOT/)) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SusieQ

2. Tyan NCR SCSI Controller & Free SCO Install

3. the normal factor to network breakdown ?

4. Canned Proxy URLs to Filter

5. Vary large memory systems.

6. CGI: apache canned response

7. Sun 386i and WWW

8. For those of you tired of canned distributions...

9. Canned "ping"

10. Any Canned Class code?

11. PPPD or Tin Cans: Which is Better?

12. BT878 GPIO Access