bttv processor serial USB

Post by Rush » Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:50:11

I am looking for very low power card with bttv,serial,USB,CF and CPU
on signle board. Small Form Factors is necessary......

Any one, any ideas  ???????

bttv processor serial USB

Post by Joe » Tue, 09 Mar 2004 05:02:05

> I am looking for very low power card with bttv,serial,USB,CF and CPU
> on signle board. Small Form Factors is necessary......

> Any one, any ideas  ???????

Mayby these folks can help.  Certainly a small form factor.

http://www.gumstix.com/

gumstix - all things small

Joe

1. ATEN USB Serial vs Trip Lite USB Serial (UC232A)

Hello,

I am having a bit of a problem with the Tripplite usb-to-serial
converter under linux.  This is the same *model* as the ATEN USB model,
however the Tripp lite does not work because (I think) the vendor ID
does not agree with with the driver that is known to work with the ATEN
linux driver (pl2303.o - Prolific PL2303 USB to Serial Port Adapter).  I
have tried hacking the module to fit the product ID on the Triplite but
I still cannot get this to work.  BTW, I know the Tripplite works under
Windows.  Any help would be much appreciative.  Again I would like to
stress that these two model identical. Below is a list of vendor/product
id info I get when I plug in eache adapter in.

Manufacturer Vendor/Product ID
ATEN         0X557/0X2008
TRIPPLITE    0X2478/0X2008

Thanks,

Nick

2. Problem with pcmcia nic recognition on RH6.2, clevo862.

3. USB 2.0 drivers? USB processor overhead?

4. Alternative way to get the info in /proc/net/dev?

5. usb <-> 4 serial RS232 options, usb UPSes?

6. More about shared memory programming

7. Serial controller v. USB serial adapter

8. Oracle Install

9. Problem using USB to Serial adapter(GUC232A) for a serial modem

10. Dual Processors and USB not working together

11. USB, T-Online, Eumex 504PC USB [Was: Re: suse6.4 - usb]

12. Assembly code to read serial number of Pentium III processors.

13. Intel 437VX Chipset, Cyrix Processor, Universal Serial Bus with Linux?