OEM BIOS for Geodes

Post by Ma » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:18:55

Hi. I have a proprietary Geode GX1 SBC based upon a NS design reference.
I would appreciate to have suggestions on BIOS manufacturers for this
architecture as well as impressions about them. I have "test driven" NS/Insyde
Express ROM but I'm after alternatives.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Elder.

OEM BIOS for Geodes