Anybody in Germany needs used uCsimm/uClinux board ?

Anybody in Germany needs used uCsimm/uClinux board ?

Post by Fran » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 22:28:49

Hi,
I have a used uCsimm stick with "Gardener Board" & LCD Display, which
i don't need anymore. It is fully functioning.
Is anyone from Germany interested in buying it ?
( from Germany because of high mailing costs to other countries )
Asking 250 Euro.

Frank Wallenwein

Post by Fran » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 22:28:50

Hi,
I have a used uCsimm stick with "Gardener Board" & LCD Display, which
i don't need anymore. It is fully functioning.
Is anyone from Germany interested in buying it ?
( from Germany because of high mailing costs to other countries )
Asking 250 Euro.

Frank Wallenwein

1. Anybody got a uCLinux Dragonball EZ Development Kit to sell used?

I quote the price and item description from the Lineo.ca web page:

----
uClinux DragonBall EZ Development Kit: The uCsimm Microcontroller Module,
Host Board, and uClinux OS CD US $300.00

 All you need to start developing with uClinux. This package includes the
small yet powerful uCsimm, its host board, and the above uClinux OS
distribution CD. The uCsimm delivers a SPI high speed serial interface, a
RS232 serial interface, parallel I/O, QVGA LCD driver, and a 10baseT
Ethernet connection in a compact 3.5" by 1" simm form factor
----

I was wondering if anyone has bought one of these, and doesn't want it
anymore, and would like to sell it to me (undamaged only), I'd like to play
with this, but $300 US ($450 Canadian) is a bit too steep for me.
Anybody got one lying around they'll part with? (Whole Kit, not just the
bare SIMM).

Warren Postma
London Ontario

2. BIGMEM 64GB memory access

3. Question on the bootloader for ucsimm eval board(CS8900)

4. Gnome 2.6 availability with Solaris 10

5. Does anybody is using Linux on icpacquire WAFER boards?

6. Linux on PC without floppy.

7. Anybody using DPT 2144UW SCSI-board?

8. ES1688 cannot work

9. Anybody using DFINET-400 Ethernet board?

10. HOWTO port uClinux on coyote board...?

11. Error trying to run uClinux on Motorola M5249C3 eval board

12. Motorola Coldfire M5249C3 eval board IDE interface w/uClinux

13. Executing a exe file on uClinux (board: ColdFire m5272c3)