driver developers needed

Post by Andrew Tucke » Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Sorry for the add, but if anyone is interested in a contract or perm
position doing driver development for CE and Linux in the Seattle area
please drop me a line.  We have lots of projects coming on line and
need to hire quite a few people (gee, I'm sure nobody else here has
the same problem... :)

/*  Andrew  */
WWW: http://www.halcyon.com/ast

driver developers needed

Post by Walter Harm » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 02:11:07

this may be point to start ...
www.cosource.com

        walter

--
-----
Electron is a fierce god, tolerating neither Dionysos nor Aphrodite.

1. LINUX Device Driver Developer Needed

We have a client that's located in the Bay Area.  They're looking for
an expert with LINUX Device Drivers.  The ideal candidate will have 6
or more years experience with low level software, high standards of
documentation and coding.
You should also be intimate with Linux OS drivers structures.

Ideally the right person would have 5 + years of experience in the
area of hardware interface design and hardware/software debugging.
They would like this person to have a proven track record in all
phases of low-level embedded software development/design,
specification, code and hardware integration/test.

The ability to use a source level debugger, a logic analyzer, and an
oscilloscope is also a must.

The salary range is between 90K - 115K

If you are interested or know of someone that is qualified, please
email me immediately.

Regards,
Jim Lawrence
408-452-1999

2. how can I change monitor resolution?

3. Device Driver Developer needed in Silicon Valley

4. Help me bring Linux into my corporate network!

5. kernel developer / Driver developer documentation?

6. hangup problem

7. Developer panel for Linux developers

8. Install Halts - Full PC Specs included

9. Win32 Developer -> Linux Developer?

10. Developer Panel for Linux Developers

11. Developer panel for Linux developers

12. Developer Panel for Linux developers

13. Python Developers are funnier than Perl Developers