Looking for SH3 Based SBC

Post by cookielad » Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:03:42

Hi!

I'm looking for a SBC based on the Hitachi SH-3.  Preferably the 7709.  I
need to be able to interface some additional hardware directly to the SH
bus, so the likes of an off-the-shelf PDA is out of the question.

I've seen pictures of a 7709 mounted onto a  PC/104 board (but can't find it
now).  Epson also used to sell a SBC, but according their sales office, they
seem to have discontinued them (if anyone has a CARD-E09A they would like to
sell along with the interface board, let me know).

I've found where to download everything I need to get started from a
Kernel/software standpoint.  I just can't find the hardware that I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

K.W.

Looking for SH3 Based SBC

Post by Fabio Giovagnin » Sat, 11 May 2002 18:51:00

In Italy is possible to buy epson E09A card and I bought it with an
evaluation board so now I have my linuxsh running on it and booting form CF
card on the E09A card. Also now is possible to buy a board in Italy.

Regards.

> Hi!

> I'm looking for a SBC based on the Hitachi SH-3.  Preferably the 7709.  I
> need to be able to interface some additional hardware directly to the SH
> bus, so the likes of an off-the-shelf PDA is out of the question.

> I've seen pictures of a 7709 mounted onto a  PC/104 board (but can't find
> it
> now).  Epson also used to sell a SBC, but according their sales office,
> they seem to have discontinued them (if anyone has a CARD-E09A they would
> like to sell along with the interface board, let me know).

> I've found where to download everything I need to get started from a
> Kernel/software standpoint.  I just can't find the hardware that I need.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> K.W.

1. Looking for home based Linux LKM and socket based application project

My cousin is in School now, he instgalled RH based Linux PC, would like
to do some Linux Project, with simple loadable kernel module and some
application should access that module using socket, this way the kernel
module loading and debugging, as well as socket application program can
be written, can somebody suggest us how to do this. Basically wants to
learn Linux Kernel programming. Also is there any Pseudo driver
availble in Linux (Or Loop around driver which is available in STREAMS
Programming).

In socket prog, will it be only one socket for both sides communication
or do I need two sockets (for example in standard FTP, will it use only
one socket for Tx abd Rx, Or is it two different sockets). Thanks.

2. Newbie CDROM problem ..help

3. Linux on Hitachi SH3

4. O(1) scheduler and premption patches versus realtime performance question.

5. PORT to Hitachi's RISC controllers namely SH2 and SH3 ?

6. Modem set questions

7. Help Needed -> Initial Ramdisk (Initrd) for Hitach SH3 Linux port

8. Q : Loadable Modules

9. Looking for Solaris based intranet development tool for dynamic database development

10. Looking for Linux based positions in Malaysia

11. based games: looking for a game like that

12. looking for a text base user interface programming editer for C

13. HELP - Looking for a GUI based Generic Installation Utility