J2ME

Post by sfp » Mon, 22 Jul 2002 23:31:23

Hello everybody!

Could you suggest any good tutorials, websites or free books about J2ME for
beginners (except Sun's websites)? I know the basis of Java language and now
I would like to learn more about Java & embedded systems - so that is why I
am looking for good papers about J2ME.

Thank you very much,
SFP

J2ME

Post by asj » Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:19:29

this site might help. it contains updated links to tutorials, aticles,
news, etc about j2me:

the lurker's guide to j2me:
http://www.blueboard.com/j2me/

> Hello everybody!

> Could you suggest any good tutorials, websites or free books about J2ME for
> beginners (except Sun's websites)? I know the basis of Java language and now
> I would like to learn more about Java & embedded systems - so that is why I
> am looking for good papers about J2ME.

> Thank you very much,
> SFP

1. Need help: KVM (J2ME) on Linux

We have J2ME_CLDC (KilobytefootprintVirtualMachine JAVA) compiling on Redhat 6.2
(Pentium host). Some of the samples programs partially run and jam up after
button clicks, other die right away with a SIGSEGV (Segmentation Violation).
Anyone work through this, been at it a week and still no luck...

Mike Tiberio

2. Channel bonding

3. J2ME on PicoBSD

4. Dual Installation problem with Redhat 7.1

5. J2ME on FreeBSD

6. How do you boot to CD on RS6000?

7. KVM on linux | CODESET Undecleared' |J2ME

8. DOSEMU!!!

9. J2ME : "bad interpreter"

10. J2ME on PicoBSD

11. JXTA for J2ME Chat Transcript Available

12. Motorola to complement J2ME with Linux OS

13. Tons of errors after compiling J2ME under SOLARIS ????!!!!!!!!!!!