1. Trantor T130b SCSI Card / Cirrus Logic 5428 VLB Card
Could someone please EMAIL me directions on how to get Linux
working with a Trantor 130b SCSI Card?? Would like to use it with my
Quantum 1.2GB SCSI drive, Archive Python 2GB DAT and a NEC 3XP CDrom Drive.
I'll gladly post a summary as well as email results to future
questioners and forward the data to the keeper of the SCSI-HOWTO doc.
I'm requesting email because my site loses about 30% of the articles.
Would also like instructions on configuring Linux/X-windows to
work with my CirrusLogic 5428 chip based VLB card. I have a NEC 3FGx
============================= << raj >> ===============================
SYSOP: BrainLINK System (718) 805-8868 // Telnet 126.96.36.199
gopher: 188.8.131.52 // gopher pc1.brainlink.com
Home of: TWIN PEAKS / INDIA / INDIA ABROAD gophers, Paradox DOS/WIN Code,
AMIGA, PC, ADULT files.
2. Installing KDE on OpenBSD 3.0
4. STB Velocity 128 and Metrox-X
5. problem with trantor t130b scsi adaptor
6. mandrake 7.2, linux 2.4.1 and microsoft intelli usb
8. Can't run setup or netconfig from Slackware command line
10. Trantor T130b SCSI Card and Slackware Linux
11. Driver for Trantor T130B SCSI Card
12. Trantor T130B SCSI controller??
13. Trantor T130B scsi success (long)