Does anyone know if the 3C590 Ethernet card (the PCI version of the
3C509 3Com etherlink III card) is supported? I'm having trouble with
bsd recognizing it.
1. Drivers for 3COM PCI Ethernet Card (3C590)
Look at http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/vortex.html
and let me know if it works for you.
I have tried to install the modules, but my 3C590 PCI card
is not detected at boot. I get the message:
bios32_init: BIOS32 Service Directory structure at 0x000fa000
bios32_init: entry in high memory, unable to access
I guess this is a PCI problem?
Have anybody had the same problem?
Any help are appreciated.
Well, I have a Compaq Prolinea 590, and a
Diamond Stealth PCI card that works fine.
I have tried both kernel 1.2.13 and 1.3.56.
4. 3com 3c590 PCI Ethernet adapter for solaris x86 2.5
5. Compiling XV on 2.4 problems
6. 3Com 3C590 PCI card & Linux?
7. creating ssh key with no passphrase
9. Anyone know how to get a 3Com 3C590-tpo PCI card to work?
11. Support for 3Com 3C590 ethernet cards