remsh

Post by Tor » Thu, 25 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I need the sourch for remsh. Can you help me?

 - Tore

remsh

Post by J Wuns » Sat, 27 Apr 1996 04:00:00

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (Your setup is broken.)

Quote:>I need the sourch for remsh. Can you help me?

/usr/src/usr.bin/rsh

--
J"org Wunsch                                              Unix support engineer

1. Changing the value of a variable before executing it in remsh

Hi,
Can someone suggest a solution for this problem. I need to remsh to
another machine and start 2 instances of a process.  This process uses
a variable named $STATS. But for the first instance of this process
this variable needs to have a value WBB whereas for the second
instance of this proces this variable needs to have a value WAA.
Is this possible?.I am using remsh twice..I am using ksh on HP-UX 11.0

Any help will be appreciated.

2. autostarting XFree86 on login?

3. .rhosts - how to enable wildcard remsh access

4. Change Hostname?

5. return codes for commands executed on another machine through remsh

6. CVS REPOSITORY

7. Remsh error : lpstat: "consumer1" not a request id or a destination

8. DNS Load Balancing

9. remsh script - putting output of more than one command / variable on one line

10. Using a for loop with rsh/remsh

11. dd command fails when used with remsh

12. remsh su - username

13. remsh cat: cannot open fileresult