I've just compiled Mozilla with NetBSD 1.3.1. It took about 16 hours
of compilation-time. After the job was finished, I tried to start
'mozilla-export' - the statically linked version of mozilla. It just
gave me a core-dump.
Here is a stack trace I made with gdb:
#0 0x25031e in global constructors keyed to CEditBuffer::m_pCopyStyleCharacterData ()
#1 0x37d434 in __do_global_ctors ()
#2 0x37d464 in __main ()
#3 0x4169e in main ()
Before building mozilla, I built lessTif-current and applied a patch I
saw announced in the newsgroups a few days ago.
I also tried the binary from 'http://www.bga.com/~khym/netbsd'. This
binary also threw a core-dump.
My config: A4000/040, 24MB Fast-RAM, CV64, Fastlane Z3 und NetBSD 1.3.1.
// Institut fuer Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund
// Technische Universitaet Braunschweig
------- End of forwarded message -------