NetBSD Website Translation into German

Post by Jan Schauman » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 04:31:00

Hi all,

I'm attempting to create/coordinate a project for the translation of the
NetBSD website into German.

If you are interested in helping me and a few other people to translate
the website, please visit http://www.netmeister.org/misc/netbsd/ where
you should find all the information you need to join us (or simply email
me).

Our current efforts (as far as they have not been commited yet) can be
seen at http://netbsd.netmeister.org/de/

-Jan

--
Jan Schaumann <http://www.netmeister.org>

"Drink up. The world's about to end."
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

1. Website Translation into German

Hi all,

I recently started to translate the NetBSD website into German, and by now
I was able to find a few other people who are interested in helping out.
Should you be interested, please join our mailinglist at
http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/mailman/listinfo/netbsd-docs-de/
and/or email me.

-Jan

--
Jan Schaumann <http://www.netmeister.org>

"Saying Windows 2000 is the most powerful OS in the Microsoft family is
like saying Moe was the smart Stooge."  --Kevin Barkes

2. Upgrading Server

3. a (very) brief Guide to Translating the NetBSD website into German

4. Non-authoritative DNS answers

5. Linux in Titanic movie production - German translation available

6. X Server & X Windows

7. SMP in CT magazine (translation from German)

8. LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests

9. German translation for KDE 2.1

10. NetBSD/vax: German keyboard layout

11. netbsd website

12. LaTeX2e: german.sty and german hyphenation

13. Website Hosting and Website Design for Businesses and Professionals