wscons support on netbsd 1.4/amiga

Post by Frank-Christian Kruege » Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00

Hi!

after installing NetBSD 1.4 on an Amiga 3000 there is a error message saying
that /dev/ttyEcfg is missing. It IS missing also from MAKEDEV als all the other
wscons related devices.

Is it supported in the Amiga or m68k port (so I can simply add the device nodes
by taking the i386 MAKEDEV), or should I disable rc.wsconf and ignore/forget it?

 Frank-Christian Krgel

wscons support on netbsd 1.4/amiga

Post by Ignatios Souvatz » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> after installing NetBSD 1.4 on an Amiga 3000 there is a error message saying
> that /dev/ttyEcfg is missing. It IS missing also from MAKEDEV als all the other
> wscons related devices.

> Is it supported in the Amiga or m68k port (so I can simply add the device nodes
> by taking the i386 MAKEDEV), or should I disable rc.wsconf and ignore/forget it?

Sorry, it is not supported on Amiga.

(and using the i386 MAKEDEV would have created the wrong device
numbers, anyway...)

Regards,
        -is
--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of