Current status of sun3 ports?

Post by BSD Bo » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone fill me in on the current status of NetBSD 1.4 or 1.4.1
Sun3 ports?  I have several of these older machines, but have never
been able to get a reliable NetBSD up on them due to scsi problems.
If anything is better in 1.4.1, I would be very interested.

Bob Keys

Post by Manuel Bouy » Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:00:00

> Can anyone fill me in on the current status of NetBSD 1.4 or 1.4.1
> Sun3 ports?  I have several of these older machines, but have never
> been able to get a reliable NetBSD up on them due to scsi problems.
> If anything is better in 1.4.1, I would be very interested.

I don't think there have been any changes in this area since 1.4.
What problems do you have ? I have a 3/60 running with 2 scsi disks without
problems.