Is nofpu binary (1.1) available?

Post by Geoffrey Alexand » Wed, 06 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have an LCII and I'd very soon like to try netBSD 1.1 -- but from
the copious online info I gather I'll need the -msfloat binary for
my non-fpu macintosh. has one been compiled? And if so, where would I
find it?

Thanks. Please email.

--
geoffrey alexander : http://www.netins.net/showcase/sahaja

If you can talk brilliantly enough about a problem, it can
create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered...

                                           stanley kubrick

Post by Alan Latte » Sat, 16 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>I have an LCII and I'd very soon like to try netBSD 1.1 -- but from
>the copious online info I gather I'll need the -msfloat binary for
>my non-fpu macintosh. has one been compiled? And if so, where would I
>find it?

I have an FPU-less LC III that I got working using the ADBTEST.110
kernel.  There is a link to the ADB page on puma.

--
Alan Latteri
Flint/Flame Artist

http://www.pobox.com/~alatt