Compiled Nedit (needs Motif)

Post by Kevin Walt » Sat, 25 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi

I am looking for someone who has purchased the Motif Lib's and has compiled
Nedit using them under NetBSD.

If so could you please make it avaliable by contacting Mark Edel at

a copy of it.

Cheers
Kevin Walton
--
Demon Internet

1. S: Motif owner to compile statically linked nedit

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who has got a DEC Alpha with Redhat Linux 4.1
or 4.2 and Motif 1.x to compile a statically motif linked version of
nedit 5.0. Mark Edel, the author of nedit, is informed and will receive
the DEC Alpha binary for redistribution.

If you'd like to assist, please contact me for details. In my opinion,
this shouldn't violate any copyright restrictions for Motif ...

Thanks in advance

Juergen Haas

--
J"urgen Haas
University of Passau (Germany)

2. DIP & SETUID

3. Nedit or Motif on Linux-Alpha

4. isdn pppd

5. NEdit, glibc & motif

6. Problems with Ghostscript and AMD processor!

7. Motif & DDD & Nedit & characters not in font

8. bind and TIME_WAIT status

9. Suggestion needed to compile motif on redhat linux 3.0.3 system

10. Need assistance compiling Motif 2.0

11. Compiling nedit

12. compile nedit for X problem

13. Nedit: Failed Dependency Need libXm.so.0