Welcome to NetBSD discussion forums, message boards

Welcome to NetBSD discussion forums, message boards

Post by NetBSD Foru » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:22:08

We have setup http://www.netbsdforums.org for all
NetBSD newbies, experts, users and enthusiasts alike.

Please test drive our forums.

We also have forum(s) for FreeBSD, OpenBSD, mysql, php, apache, etc.
Check us out!

Thanks.

NetBSD Forums

Post by jp » Wed, 01 May 2002 01:04:41

Quote:> We have setup http://www.netbsdforums.org for all
> NetBSD newbies, experts, users and enthusiasts alike.

You are quite a persistent bunch. Plus, not reading usenet
yourselves, I think, but merely using it as advertising medium
for your own schemings.

I wonder how you think to attract all but the most gullible newbies.