Reading the NEtBSD source code

Post by Diomidis Spinelli » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:47:11

A quick note to inform my fellow NetBSD users and developers that my
book "Code Reading: The Open Source Perspective" (Addison-Wesley, 2003)
is now available.  All 600 examples I use in the book are drawn from
actual code, and NetBSD is the primary package I used for drawing
examples.  For more details <http://www.spinellis.gr/codereading>.

--
Diomidis Spinellis                      Assistant Professor
Department of Management Science and Technology      (DMST)