Diaper Rash--Help!

Post by SYLVIA GLUCKM » Fri, 01 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Have you tried using a maize flour?  We have it here in South Africa called
"Maizena".  It is very fine like an ordinary powder.  Use it as is or make it
into a paste.

1. A recent rash

Has anyone noticed that there is an over abundance of anti-linux zealots
hanging around, making the wildest claims? I mean really, just
outrageous crap.

Hey, if you want to say Linux is bad, come up with a tangible reason,
and no, "It doesn't run a WinModem" is not a reason, because neither
does NT (usually), OS/2, Macintosh, cray, VAX, etc.

Lets talk about usability.
Lets talk about stability.
Lets talk about cost effectiveness.
Lets talk about rational decision making qualities.

And, again, Linux is not Windows, and this is not, AFAICS, a bad thing.

2. Fatal server error: no valid modes found

3. Thoughts of a diaper-wearing Newbie... And a question.

4. backgrounded processes die, when the xterm is closed...

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. Ncurses tips?

7. help help help help help help

8. New ** OptimizeIt v1.03 ** Java Performance Tool

9. Xaw scrollbars within dialog box widgets HELP:HELP:HELP:HELP:HELP:

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLZ

11. Help C program in linux help help help !!!!!!!

12. HELP -- HELP -- HELP -- HELP

13. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!