OS/2 and DOS, now want NETBSD on 2nd HD using boot manager

OS/2 and DOS, now want NETBSD on 2nd HD using boot manager

Post by Thomas Eva » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Anybody done this, OS-BS doesn't seem to support a second disk,
boot manager won't let me add NETBSD partition? After installation of
NetBSD, it only shows a small partition, I told it to use entire disk.
I've installed LINUX/FREEBSD without problems.
thx, Tom

Post by I'Kha » Sun, 25 Feb 1996 04:00:00

>Anybody done this, OS-BS doesn't seem to support a second disk,
>boot manager won't let me add NETBSD partition? After installation of
>NetBSD, it only shows a small partition, I told it to use entire disk.
>I've installed LINUX/FREEBSD without problems.
>thx, Tom

booteasy v1.4 supports booting from a 2nd hd.  you can find it at your
nearest Simtel bitbucket under msdos/bootutil/bteasy14.zip ... ;-)

i'chi
--

Support the free! - NetBSD/FreeBSD/Linux/Minix
Freely distributable O/S's and software ...