a (very) brief Guide to Translating the NetBSD website into German

a (very) brief Guide to Translating the NetBSD website into German

Post by Jan Schauman » Sun, 30 Dec 2001 05:27:29

Hi all,

I compiled a (very) brief guide to help people translate the NetBSD
website into German.  I'd appreciate it if I could get some feedback on
it, especially (but not limited to) from German speaking people, and of
course people experienced in the translation.

It's linked from http://www.netmeister.org/misc/netbsd/index.html, which
I use as the projects main administrative site; you can download it as
.ps, .pdf, .txt or browse in html at
http://www.netmeister.org/misc/netbsd/guide/index.html

Cheers,
-Jan
--
Jan Schaumann <http://www.netmeister.org>

http://www.anti-dmca.org/

1. NetBSD Website Translation into German

Hi all,

I'm attempting to create/coordinate a project for the translation of the
NetBSD website into German.

If you are interested in helping me and a few other people to translate
the website, please visit http://www.netmeister.org/misc/netbsd/ where
you should find all the information you need to join us (or simply email
me).

Our current efforts (as far as they have not been commited yet) can be
seen at http://netbsd.netmeister.org/de/

-Jan

--
Jan Schaumann <http://www.netmeister.org>

"Drink up. The world's about to end."
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

2. Intro Network programming HELP!!

3. Translating SCO's website:

4. sharing cdroms between solaris and windows

5. Need a brief guide of the Network programming.

6. phatlinux.com

7. Website Translation into German

8. X Screensaver - how?

9. New Release of German-Linux-User-Guide (Version 2.0)

10. German User Guide for Linux released

11. NetBSD/vax: German keyboard layout

12. netbsd website