troff error: cannot find tty-char

Post by Mishk » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:26:26

>My well-known NetBSD 1.5.2 (sparc) produces the following error when trying
>to show a man page (a troff page).
>    man: Formatting manual page...
>    troff: fatal error: can't find macro file tty-char
>Note that catpages (/usr/share/man/cat?/*) are shown ok.
>Any ideas (on the particular subject)?

Try to find the file /usr/share/tmac/tmac.tty-char

--
BR, Mishka.

1. Error congiguring video card --"Cannot find server, cannot continue"

I am trying to configure my Matrox Millenium G200 vid card for red hat linux
5.  I am using their Xconfigurator program but I keep getting the error "canot
find server, cannot continue"  I tried selecting Matrox Millenium from the
list of vid cards but that didn't work.  I also tried selected Unlisted Card
from the list but that didn't work either.  Does anybody have any ideas on how
to fix this?  Thanks

Kevin Matthews

2. getting suid program to output to user's term

3. RH 7.1/RR (twcny) problem

4. gimp and xscanimage: cannot find module char-major-81

5. Zmodem Transfer...

6. ttymon error:ttymon cannot allocate controlling tty on /dev/console

7. compatibility

8. find without the "find: cannot read dir /usr/lost+found: Permission denied"

9. char *strcasestr(char *haystack, char *needle) a simple case independent strstr()

10. error: cannot find ppp0 interface

11. Pkgadd ERROR: "Cannot find the default archive install script."

12. How to get rid of tty control chars?