MacBSD on a Q605

Post by jyo » Fri, 08 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I was reading some of the release info on macbsd 1.1 and somewhere it mentioned
a fpu emulator. I was just wondering if anyone has, or knows for sure if
it will work on a Quadra 605 (that is a 040/25mhz) with no fpu. If not that
I am also wondering if there is a unix that will run on my machine (that has
X windows) and has decent support (ie: like machten 2.2 can use linux
stuff ect.)

thanks

jyon

ps. no, machten is not unix, machten is well.. machten is machten.. (I am
refering to machten 2.2 for mac/os)

1. MacBSD printing

I have installed MacBSD 1.0 and it is running fine. I would like to be able to
print to my HP Deskwriter which does not have appletalk. Is this possible? Can
someone tell me how to set it up on the printer port of a Mac IIci. Thanks.

Tim B.

2. 2.4.7 build failure : esssolo1.c troubles

3. MacBSD question

4. NIS client on RedHat Linux 5.0

5. MacBSD on Performa400 / LC II

6. xdm and xterm key mapping problems

7. macBSD

8. FTP install of Mandrake 5.2?

9. SLIP with MacBSD ?

10. MacBSD X11R6 distribution

11. Mounting msdos 3gig SCSI on MacBSD 1.1

12. Trouble installing macBSD

13. 68040 MacBSD?