loadbsd update for NetBSD-1.6 Amiga Elf kernels

loadbsd update for NetBSD-1.6 Amiga Elf kernels

Post by none » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:22:39

I cannot boot NetBSD-Amiga from "boot blocks" and the previously
existing incarnations of LOADBSD are unable to load an Elf kernel.

now properly loads Elf kernels so I can continue using Amiga-NetBSD.
I would like to see LOADBSD-2.17 (from Gunther) established as the
new/current version for Amiga-NetBSD distributions.

Thank you.

1. loadbsd update for 1.6 Elf boot from AmigaOS

I cannot boot NetBSD-Amiga from "boot blocks" and the previously
existing incarnations of LOADBSD are unable to load an Elf kernel.

now properly loads Elf kernels so I can continue using Amiga-NetBSD.
I would like to see LOADBSD-2.17 (from Gunther) established as the
new/current version for Amiga-NetBSD distributions.

Thank you.

2. BTX Based 1U Rackmount Chassis

3. ANNOUNCE X11R6.1 for NetBSD-1.2 (amiga) available

4. Read command in ksh

5. Strange behaviour of newfs, NetBSD-1.4.1 on amiga

6. ATT cable and network

7. Amiga announces Linux kernel is new Amiga kernal - Opinions?

8. Netscape discouloured at 24bpp?

9. How to make NetBSD-1.2 i386 execute ELF binaries

10. IP-Nat on NetBSD Amiga

11. Help with NetBSD Amiga

12. Ring Buffer Overrun in NetBSD 1.3.1 Amiga

13. NetBSD/amiga: Blizzard IV bombing out.