SUN stuff for TRADE or make offer

Post by sash » Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:00

1- Sbus SCSI / Ethernet card. card is narrow 50pin and 10-100 MB
2- Aui to BNC tranceivers with some cable
1- Aui to RJ45 tranceiver

1- IPC w/ floppy, 500MHD, Frame buffer, ? 24M ram , AUI to RJ45, (IPC is
Complete and ready to go)

1- sparc 1 ( mainboard, cpu, 8-12 M ram, PS,)
1- sparc1-2 floppy cabel and power
1-sparc1-2 HD cable and power
1 -Sparc1-2 floppy sled
1 sparc1-2 Drive sled with 100MB drive
1- sbus bwtwo frame buffer
1-sbus CG3 frame buffer
68 pin internal scsi cables
50pin to 68 pin adapters
a few scsi terminators 50 pin with light, one big centronics.

Things im looking for.
Sparc5 memory, intel p166-233 CPU's
SCSI/IDE hard disks
anything interesting

1. Please stop: You trade, I trade....he trades, she trades !!!!

OK, everytime I (stupidly) click on one of these messages, I get one line
containing the following junk:

and a new netscape window comes up.  How do I disable this not very
nice feature?  I hope they are not in some way cracking into my
computer.

--

University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, MO 65211

Phone (573) 882 4540
Fax   (573) 882 1869

http://math.missouri.edu/~stephen

2. Printing daemon dies unexpectedly

3. FS: or Trade: Unlimited User Unixware 2.1.x License - Best Offer

4. gtty() libc prototype missing on OSF5.1

5. Modem/Sound Card Success(offer of assistance)-trading for help

6. iptables and fun with a changing ip addr

7. FS: or Trade: Unlimited User Unixware 2.1.x License - Best Offer

8. help compiling tulip

9. FS: or Trade: Unixware 2.1 Unlimited User - Best Offer

10. Veritas Cluster server trade offer

11. Sun NetBackup does Sun or Vertias offer a class

12. Sun, Red Hat To Offer Red Hat Linux On Sun Servers

13. FS: Misc Stuff CHEAP Make offers