Emacs compile Pb

Post by Gaetan Fei » Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I just downloaded netbsd 1.1. The gcc version is 2.4.5

When i try to compile emacs it ends by
   unknow __DYNAMIC.

I beleive this has to do with dynamic linking.

How can I fix that, the emacs version is 19.30

Thank you

--
Gaetan

1. Pb kernel 1.3.x - emacs

| Does anybody have the same problem, or did I something wrong ?
| If you're under kernel 1.3.6x and have recent libc, please try to fontify
| (under X with your console): take a source in C, and type M-x font-lock-mode
| If your emacs survive this, then I made a mistake, but where...

It depends greatly on your resources, and other things.  For instance, I saw it
when I had a detached frame minibuffer, but it went away temporarily when I
changed the minibuffer to being back with the window.  However, my elisp to
have separate frames for tasks (email, news, etc.) wouldn't work about 1/2 of
the time creating new frames.  I finally gave up and rev'ed back to libc.so
5.0.9.
--
Michael Meissner, Cygnus Support (East Coast)
Suite 105, 48 Grove Street, Somerville, MA 02144, USA

2. Q: Panic during boot on a new installation

3. pb with emacs and kernel 1.2.13

4. Diamond Monster Sound Mx400

5. Pb Compiling libtiff V3.5.7 on AIX 4.3.3

6. slow connection on rh7.2

7. Pb with compiling Apache 1.3.14

8. Aptiva monitor setup

9. Pb compiling sockets in static mode...

10. Compiling Pb on SOLARIS 7 with gcc

11. re-compiled kernel for PB G3 bombs!

12. PB: compiling ppp-2.2.0f

13. PB compiling Python 1.5.2