MacBSD Help

Post by Alan Glas » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

--------------B1FA56AFB599790E44A852F8

Hello all,

I have a Mac SE/30 and I want to run MacBSD.  I want to set up a small
LAN.
Can I:
1.      Use it as an internet router?
2.      Use it as a print server
3.      Use it as a Fax Server
4.      Use it as a Modem Server

I've been to www.macbsd.com.
Is there a resource somewhere to help set these servers up?
Should I buy the CD or FTP it?

I know this is ambitious but I can try.
--alan

--------------B1FA56AFB599790E44A852F8

<HTML>
Hello all,

<P>I have a Mac SE/30 and I want to run MacBSD.&nbsp; I want to set up
a small LAN.
<BR>Can I:
<BR>1.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Use it as an internet router?
<BR>2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Use it as a print server
<BR>3.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Use it as a Fax Server
<BR>4.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Use it as a Modem Server

<P>I've been to <A HREF="www.macbsd.com">www.macbsd.com</A>.
<BR>Is there a resource somewhere to help set these servers up?
<BR>Should I buy the CD or FTP it?

<P>I know this is ambitious but I can try.
<BR>--alan</HTML>

--------------B1FA56AFB599790E44A852F8--

1. MacBSD Help...

This is a post to anyone fluent in MacBSD...

Got a few problems with my MacBSD... I can't get cc or gcc to compile and run
anything. I can use dbg to debug, but no compiled progs run.. What am I doing
wrong (besides using a Mac, smartasses ;-)) truth is, I may not be using cc
right, please advise.\

I also tried to download and install xfree. no go. I don't know how to configure
andrun the xfree system. advice is greatly appreciated.

Much more question are brewing, but I'm too whooped to care right now. Thanks in
advance and i'll owe ya one.

wes yates

2. Package problem

3. Help!!!, trashed MacBSD

4. No "Alt Gr" key with xconsole?

5. MacBSD newbie--please help

6. qsort() breaks with very large arrays

7. Help with MacBSD booting

8. modem interne

9. MacBSD printing

10. MacBSD question