by Ryan Brook » Tue, 13 Aug 1996 04:00:00
Has anyone had success compiling ListProc 6.0c on NetBSD. Can't seem to get the interactive portion working, and it thinks that NetBSD doesn't support flock!
Thanks for any help,
1. SPARC assembler for NetBSD/sparc 1.1 0/10
2. HELP on keyboard problem
3. Mosaic for NetBSD 1.1 on Sparc ???
4. What's going on?
5. NetBSD/sparc 1.1 port of lcc-3.5 ANSI C compiler 0 of 1
6. /dev/scan (Logitech Scanner)
7. Problem with Sun (Archive) Tape Drive on NetBSD 1.1/Sparc
8. Squid/ forwarding port 80 to internal network machine.
9. Floppy on Sparc NetBSD 1.1
10. NETBSD 1.1 sparc on Sun IPX
11. SCO 3.2v4.2 and Listproc 6.0c
12. Listproc 6.0c HELP
13. listproc ver 6.0c