Token Ring drivers

Post by Fernando Quinte » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

    Does anybody knows if there are Token Ring drivers available for
NetBSD?, I'd like to give it a try with my card.

Thanks

Fernando Quintero

My opinions does not represent my employeer opinions

Token Ring drivers

Post by g.mcga.. » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> Does anybody knows if there are Token Ring drivers available for
> NetBSD?, I'd like to give it a try with my card.

Apparently such drivers are currently being integrated into
-current.  Which board do you have?

Regards,
Greg

Token Ring drivers

Post by Fernando Quinte » Sat, 13 Feb 1999 04:00:00

  I have a Token Ring 16/4 Auto Card.

>Apparently such drivers are currently being integrated into
>-current.  Which board do you have?

>Regards,
>Greg

1. Solaris 2.4 x86, Mach 64 Video Driver, and Token Ring driver conflict??

We have encountered a problem with the Mach 64 Video Card on
a Gateway 2000 P5-90 conflicting at Rom address CC0000 with
the IBM Auto 16/4 ISA Token Ring Adapter, which also wants
address CC000.  I tried to manually override the plug and play
settings to set the Token Ring address to D2000 and the Ram to
D4000, but have so far been unsuccessfull in my attempts.

Has anyone had any luck configureing a Gateway 2000 for Token Ring?

2. I need a Xserver and Xconfig for ATI Graphics Ultra Plus

3. Token ring driver

4. Incomplete output from crontab email: running shell scripts from a perl script

5. IBM PCI Token Ring driver

6. Drive partions

7. Token Ring Drivers for Linux: Where?

8. More modem problems

9. Token Ring Drivers!!! Help!

10. HELP !!! need IBM PCI Token Ring Driver

11. Help:Token Ring Drivers

12. Token Ring Drivers

13. Madge PCI Token Ring Driver