MacBSD question

Post by Howard S Shu » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

>I have installed macbsd on my zip, it is working fine. My question is, how
>can I copy a program to there from the macos partition( example: PICO )???.

Try the installer's MiniShell with cpin and cpout.

--

MacBSD question

Post by Amitai Schla » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Sounds like a job for hfsutils!

Have a look at the resources on <http://www.macbsd.com/>... should be a
URL in there somewhere.

--
Amitai Schlair

--

MacBSD question

Post by Gene Skonick » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Specifically, the URL for hfsutils is:
http://www.mars.org/~rob/proj/hfs/

Enjoy,
Gene
--
Gene Skonicki

1. MacBSD question

Hi,
I installed MacBSD 1.1 on my IIsi and it runs fine - so far, so good. But
I just learned that it does not support the floppy drive (yet).
So - how do I transfer files to and from my MacBSD filesystem ? I would
like to try porting some software from my unix system at work onto MacBSD,
but I don't want to type in the sourcecode ...
I have another mac available - is there a possibility to do file transfers
via appletalk connection (or whatever) ??? Or can I somehow mount a mac
partition under MacBSD ?

Thanks in advance for every hint ...
Wolfgang

2. SMP Linux 2.0.32 on a Compaq Proliant 5000

3. MacBSD question...

4. Another easy SVGAlib program for beginners

5. newbie questions: TIN, etc on MacBSD?

6. DHCP server

7. MacBSD 1.1 / Appletalk Question

8. Simple but confusing C code query...

9. Some general questions on MacBSD