Cache Attributes for memory mapped pages

Cache Attributes for memory mapped pages

Post by Kyle » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:16:39

We use mmap to get a virtual address for a physical address.  It is not
clear how to set the access attributes in the page table (cacheing,
buffering, etc) for the page table entries that the kernel develops.

Thx,
Kyle

1. NTFS: 2.0.15 - Fake inodes based attribute i/o via the page cache, fixes, cleanups

Hi!

Has there been any progress in the work on NTFS write support on NTFS W2k+
filesystems? Is it still the lack of information on the filesystem from
Microsoft?

I'm just interested since I have an NTFS (WinXP) partition on which I would
like to write on..

Regards,
Axel
-

2. Need newer Boot Disk for Solaris 2.4 X86

3. 'virtual => physical page mapping cache', vcache-2.5.38-B8

4. anit-sniffer

5. memory mapped files and file cache

6. Help on LILO!!

7. bdflush flushing memory mapped pages.

8. Trouble configuring Stealth II G460 AGP

9. Q: Memory Mapping -- mirror a page in VM

10. paged memory map CANBUS

11. process memory and page cache clarification is needed

12. Web cache: how to force caching dynamic pages?