Asante SCSI Ethernet driver?

Post by Michael H. L » Sat, 09 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hello All,

I have gotten NetBSD running on my SE/30 and am anxious to expand its
capabilities. I was hoping that someone out there could answer some
questions of mine:

(1) Has anyone gotten an Asante EN/SC SCSI ethernet device working?
(2) Is there any documentation on what files I should modify for networking?
    (i.e. addresses, DNS, etc...)
(3) How do I add a user? The adduser command doesn't seem to exist? Once again,
    what I really want is a pointer to some documentation.

Anyway, I am having some fun with this personal project and perhaps soon I
will actually try to port some number crunching code.

thanks,

Mike Lim

1. Asante SCSI/ethernet supported?

I just acquired a Mac IIsi and am going to try to install debian 2.0
this weekend.  Somewhere, I've got an old Asante SCSI ethernet
adapter (don't remember the model number).

Before I start looking for the thing, is there Linux support for any
of the Asante SCSI/ethernet adapters?  If not maybe I'll work on that
(assuming the install goes OK).

--
Grant Edwards

2. Debian install

3. Ethernet to LocalTalk printer port Asante adaptor: is it possible ?

4. Phoenix browser's font config file?

5. Asante Ethernet card does not work under linuxppc (kernel 2.1.24)

6. mouse wheel in kde

7. Asante Ethernet Card

8. Unusual Port Open

9. Asante ethernet card

10. Asante PCI ethernet anyone?

11. Asante Ethernet card does not work

12. mac68k and Asante Ethernet

13. Asante Ethernet 10/100 card on 7200 running LinuxPPC