Manchester LUG Meeting

Post by LeBl.. » Mon, 20 Mar 1995 00:05:57

        Manchester Linux Users Group Meeting 1 April

We  have arranged the next meeting of the Group for Saturday
1 April at 5 p.m.  Expect it to last a couple of hours.

     We are pleased to have a guest speaker, who is Alan Cox
of  the  II-IT Innovation Centre at the University of Wales,
Swansea.  He is a prominent Linux expert.

     I gather he plans to talk about  Linux  and  Communica-
tions, and is also prepared to trail his coat on the subject
of Amateur  Radio.   As  well  as  coming  yourself,  please
encourage any friends and colleagues who might be interested
to come along as well.

                           Venue
    Room G9 (ba*t area) Manchester Computing Centre
              Saturday 1 April 1995 at 5 p.m.

The entrance to be used for access at this time  is  on  the
side  (South) of the MCC building on Oxford Road, behind and
below the Mathematics Tower, at ground level.  Do not go  to
the  `main  entrance'  on the raised level at the top of the
ramp.  You will have to sign-in at the porters' kiosk at the
entrance.

We look forward to seeing you there.