CBB Version 0.72 - personal finance management

CBB Version 0.72 - personal finance management

Post by Curtis L. Olso » Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:00:00

1. TkRat 0.72 - A graphical Mail User Agent

I have now released version 0.72 of TkRat my Mail User Agent written
in C and tcl/tk. The main changes in this release are:
    * Italian language added (Many thanks to Tristan Tarrant)
    * Misc bugs fixed
    * There is now an terse mode of "SMTP verbose", and this is the default
    * Much better handling of bodyparts with unkown character sets
    * Can now convert to local newline conventions when saving bodyparts
    * Can now be started in iconic mode (via preferences)
    * Added dynamic folders
    * Now ignores the owner address in the sender field when replying
      to all on a mailing list
    * Many new edit functions in the compose window
    * The forward/bounce stuff is redone
    * Added keyboard shortcut to change number of shown headers
    * You can now disable the watcher window
    * Alias names are now case insensitive
    * Added a userproc for signatures
    * Folder menus higher than the screen are now handled gracefully
    * Now checks for active compose sessions when quitting

For a detailed list of changes see the web-page or the changes file included
in the distribution.

TkRat has a web-page at http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~maf/ratatosk

The source is available via anonymous ftp from ftp.md.chalmers.se in the
/pub/tkrat directory.

        /MaF

PS I run a mailing-list where I also post these announcements. To subscribe

2. Anyone able to drive serial port at 38.4K?

3. qnetmon 0.72 alpha released

4. ifconfig limit reached?

5. Xinvest 2.3.1 - personal finance tracking and performance tool

6. Suggestions on partioning my HDs?

7. Personal Finance Software

8. Two default gw in kernel routing table

9. ric-2.1 - Roth IRA Calculator (was Personal Finance Calculator)

10. Announce: X-Accountant Personal Finance App

11. X-Based Personal Finance Package

12. Looking for a reasonable Quicken-like personal finance application for X.

13. Personal Finance Package