Site: tsx-11.mit.edu /pub/linux/sources/usr.bin
Changes in 0.01: (9 Oct 1994)
* Standard VGA support with some performance degradation.
(When page flipping occurs, 64K memory banks are swapped;
hence the performance degradation.)
* -vga flag switch added, e.g. "apple2 -vga"; forces standard
* (Trident) TVGA8900 page flipping bug fixed.
* File names may now contain any character codes. (The previous
version had some problems with compressing/uncompressing file
names with extraordinary characters.)
* Diskette selection retains last cursor position.
Description: Apple II+ emulator for Linux. Uses SVGAlib features and
is partly written in AT&T 386 assembler to gain performance.
An intuitive interface to switch diskettes and change
various parameters is provided.
Keywords: Apple, Emulator, SVGA
Primary-site: tsx-11.mit.edu /pub/linux/sources/usr.bin
Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.