Shambler - A Firewall trap/tool (security tool)

Shambler - A Firewall trap/tool (security tool)

Post by Jay Alle » Fri, 14 Feb 1997 04:00:00

1. Tools Tools Tools ... wanted

Greetings,

We have seveeral unix servers which are tightly link together(cross mount
points, NIS master/slave, NFS mounted $HOME, >5 network cards/server==>
routing nightmare...) I don't think there are any commercial tools off the
shelf can help us to manage this server.

What I need:
Do you know there is any public domain tools that will check most of the
unix daemon/NFS/NIS configuration/print queue/route.. in one command. It
would be a good
base for me to start so I can modify to the way we want. Right now there
is always something missing after system reboot and it took us hours to
locate them. I am sure that there is some tools that some administrators
are using now bit I don'tknow.

I appreciate any pointers and thoughts.

Bo

(Please email me also)

2. Difficulties in interoperating with Windows

3. File sychronizing tool, performance graph tool

4. I'm connected via slip just fine, where are the base binaries?!?

5. Net-Tools-1.1.93 networking tools uploaded

6. GCC Compiler fails

7. Stupid questions about linux dev tools and java dev tools

8. does Selection work for ps/2 mouse ?

9. Visual Code Comprehension Tools and ER Tools.

10. Prompt in shell tool / command tool

11. Development Tool, Project, CASE Tool

12. COMMERCIAL: bjc-tool - Canon Bubble Jet printer tool

13. Gui tool similar to "Motif Tools"