User input sought for next release of Linux Quarterly CDROM

User input sought for next release of Linux Quarterly CDROM

Post by Michael R. Johnst » Sat, 11 Dec 1993 06:24:03

Morse Telecommunications is in the final stages of planning for our
next release of the Linux Quarterly CD-ROM, due out late this month.
Before we solidify the contents of the CD we would really like some
input from users of current CDROM's. Comments can be regarding ANY
CD distribution of Linux. What we want to hear are:

        What software would you like to see on the next edition?

                AND/OR

        What annoys you about the current CD you're using?

We're not looking for anyone to name names and we certainly don't want to
start a flamefest on which CD-ROM is better. It is for this reason
that we post this query ONLY to comp.os.linux.announce.

Please forward your comments directly to me and I will do my best to have
them incorporated in the next release. Time is running short and we would
like to finalize this edition by December, 15th.

Regards,
--
Michael R. Johnston

Morse Telecommunications

1. The Linux Quarterly CDROM (Update)

Due to a last minute ECC error on the pre-master, and a subsequent error in the
mastering stage, The Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94  has been delayed for
about a week and a half. Unfortunately, technical errors do occur in
projects such as these.

We are currently on target to ship The Linux Quarterly CDROM  this coming
Monday, May 30th. Customers beyond two days ship-time from New York will
receive their copies by UPS 2nd Day Air service at no additional cost.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused any of our
customers.
--
Michael R. Johnston

Morse Telecommunication, Inc.
(800) 60-MORSE | (516) 889-8500

--

Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.

2. LPD under Windows NT/95?

3. New: The Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94 (Kernel: 1.1.1 Xfree 2.1.1)

4. Possible to run code in data-segment ?

5. Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94, now shipping

6. Over stock sale: RedHat 6.0 57% off

7. New: The Linux Quarterly CDROM, Spring '94 (Kernel 1.1.12, Xfree 2.1.1)

8. The Veritas vmsa GUI.

9. Linux Quarterly CDROM Special Offer

10. Announcing: The Linux Quarterly CDROM

11. Linux Quarterly CDROM Update

12. IBM Seeks Input: from Users

13. IBM seeks users input: iSeries or pSeries