Post by Dave Nei » Thu, 01 May 1997 04:00:00

2. Simple samba question...

4. SANE issue

6. Compaq Laptop Modem

8. Motif costs

11. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)

12. Settup up a Sun System Admin User Group in Ottawa

13. user and group management - how to emulate groups into groups in linux ?