Meeting LOCAL: of the Toronto Linux Users Group

Meeting LOCAL: of the Toronto Linux Users Group

Post by Laszlo Hercz » Fri, 21 Oct 1994 02:05:51

 The next meeting of the Toronto Linux Users Group will be held
 at 7 pm in the "AV theatre" at 120 Carlton Street, Toronto, Ontario
 on Wednesday, October 26, 1994.

 Everyone is welcome to attend.

 The guest speaker will be Henry Spencer, co-author of Cnews,
 and his talk is entitled:

                Cnews -- how it works

 The agenda for the meeting:

 - announcements
 - Cnews  --Henry Spencer
 - questions to the speaker
 - general Q&A session

 For those who are new to setting up and administering Cnews, I'd
 like to recommend that you read chapters 17 and 19 of the Linux
 Network Administrator's Guide (NAG), which is available by ftp
 on nic.funet.fi:/pub/OS/Linux/doc/doc-project/nag-1.0.ps.tar.gz.

 Be there!

Cheers,
        Laszlo Herczeg
     *** Ask me about the Toronto Linux Users Group (TLUG)  ***

--

Be sure to include Keywords: and a short description of your software.

1. Correction: was "Meeting LOCAL: of the Toronto Linux Users Group

 Due to unforseen circumstances, there has been a change in
 the _location_ of the next TLUG meeting.

 The meeeting will still be at 7 pm on Wednesday, October 26, 1994
 as I originally announced, but in a different location.

 Instead of 120 Carlton Street, we shall meet at :

      Room 119
      Galbraith Building
      35 St. George Street
      University of Toronto
      Toronto, Ontario

 "Galbraith Building" is located near the intersection
  of College & St. George, on the University of Toronto
  campus. It is on the east side of St. George Street,
  just north of College Street.

  So here is the complete, updated meeting announcement:

 The next meeting of the Toronto Linux Users Group will be held
 at 7 pm in Room 119, Galbraith Building, University of Toronto,
 35 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, on Wednesday, October 26, 1994.

[...]

2. Zoltrix TV Max.

4. Inetd Problem

6. MAXNAMELEN vs MAXNAMLEN

7. FreeBSD and 1,500,000 Hits on Apache - HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9. Any FreeBSD users, guru's user groups in the Toronto or U of Toronto area?

11. LOCAL (TX): Announcing Linux Users Group in Midland/Odessa Texas (Permian Basin Linux Users Group)