Web Calendar 2.6-4
Web Calendar is a perl cgi script. It has an interface
similar to dtcm as seen on Sun Solaris. It supports the
standard calendar editing, searching and popup/blinking
reminders. If the wcald is running on the calendar server,
it can also do mail reminders.
WebCalendar runs under mod_perl!
* Allow your user to set up and manager his/her calendar
* Support public calendars, where everyone can edit his/her own
* Display day, week, and month views of the user's calendar
* Schedule single or repeating calendar entries
* Browse and edit another user's calendar, provided permission is given
* Schedule reminders to give the user notice of events
* Two levels of restrict access to the user's calendar
* Merge with other calendars or calendar files
* Edit a group of calendars (meeting events, todo tasks)
* Arrange calendars into workgroups
* Compare a group of calendars and find schedule conflicts
* Announce events by email
* Change the time zone context
* Support diary, address book, task management etc.
* Monitor multiple calendars in a single session
For More info, please visit
If you translate webCalendar to your native language, please
share your work. Thanks!
PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.
This group is archived at http://stump.algebra.com/~cola/